At AmSty, we integrate excellence in product stewardship in every business process from product design and raw material procurement to product manufacturing, sales and shipping.
AmSty polystyrene resins are not formulated with any substances regarded as toxic or hazardous, such as heavy metals, Bisphenol A (BPA), phthalates, fire retardants and ozone depleting chemicals.
AmSty has a state-of-the-art product development lab and technical service group which supports our production of polystyrene products but also provides unparalleled industry support including an ongoing focus on sustainability.
- Products that include recycled content
- Providing molecular weight analysis so customers can make the most efficient use of in-plant recycling
- Providing aging studies to match product performance with end-use applications to optimize resource utilization as well as other data analysis, to assure quality and consistency and to reduce waste
- Improving product performance to provide lower customer part weight and lower raw material use
- Providing training to customers' staff thereby optimizing their use of AmSty products and reducing waste and energy